We understand that we are all trying to navigate unprecedented times. As we all look for ways to best support ourselves and our community, it can often feel confusing as things are changing at such a rapid pace. Likewise, the information we are being given is also changing very quickly.
We’re still open for your professional health care. We want to reassure you so that you feel safe when attending our practice. Below is an update on what we are doing within Global Chiropractic to keep you, our valued clients as safe as possible.
- Spacing out appointments to reduce the number of clients within the waiting area.
- Minimised number of clients in the practice at any time.
- Spacing of chairs according to social distancing standards in the waiting area.
- No handling of items (straight to adjusting room).
- Strict cleaning and sanitising of adjusting beds after every client.
- Text options for clients wanting to wait in the car until room available.
- Strict cleaning and sanitising of eftpos machine after each use.
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of common surfaces throughout each shift
- Hand sanitiser available for clients to use upon entry and exit.